Healthy Customer Experience Drives Growth and Retention
- Conducted stakeholder interviews
- Facilitated CX context labs that touched every facet of the system including health plans, clinics & services, pharmacy, and health & well being
- Understood commitment to triple aim
Making smart decisions:
- Used target member experience from the CX context labs to establish change priorities for each aspect of the business.
- Defined the ideal member experience through collaborative ideation and action planning and established winnable enterprise initiatives to close the gaps across each functional area.
Operationalizing the change:
- Charted and coached teams who implemented the initiatives.
- With the core team, created a “positive conspiracy” among leaders and teams across the organization. Enrolled employees in a shared vision of the target customer and their ideal experience and how to use the target experience in daily decision making.
- Significant success with the first initiative has launched a Phase 2 project to take the member experience to the next level.
- A clear target member experience has created focus for actions taken across the organization.
- Leaders use the target experience as a way to operationalize promises made to stakeholders in the company’s mission and business strategy.
- Improvements have been registered in consumer ratings, growth and retention.
- Leaders see an opportunity to improve communications spend by 20% as the member experience gets stronger.