Want to know if we would be a good fit?
Our name, Aveus, is derived from the Latin word “avius,” meaning “out of the ordinary,” and we are dedicated to living up to our name. Our team of strategy and operational change experts is growing as our business does, and we welcome meeting potential team members who want to help us create change that pays while enjoying our out of the ordinary experience. While our team comprises a broad range of talents and experiences, we all share a common set of values and core competencies that are essential to who we are. We could be the right fit for you if…
We might not be the best fit if…
- You don’t want to travel.
- You crave a predictable schedule.
- You are interested in a corporate career path.
- You love a large team reporting directly to you.
We ask staff members to…
- Work collaboratively with other Aveus team members and participate as required on Aveus strategy.
- Familiarize themselves with our clients and key relationships.
- Commit to and live our core purpose and values.
- Help us learn, grow and thrive.
Salary & Benefits
- The starting salary is negotiable based on experience.
- Approximately 50 hours/week – as required to serve client needs. Hours can flex significantly based on client location and project demands.
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Aveus provides a monthly supplement that employees can use toward medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance – Aveus provides each employee with 60% STD and LTD coverage.
- Life insurance – Aveus provides a $50,000 term life policy.
- 6 weeks per year of personal time off (PTO).
- An office space will be provided at Aveus Bloomington headquarters.
- Cell phone/PDA service: Aveus will reimburse up to $50/month for cell phone/PDA service.